Delivering high quality IT services by adopting engineering and
service delivery approach
GOVERNMENT CONTRACT VEHICLES
Contract Number: 75N98119D00076
CIO-SP3 is a multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) that allows federal civilian or Department of Defense (DoD) agencies to obtain a broad range of high-quality IT solutions and services in the United States and overseas.
Navy SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, & NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command and the United States Marine Corps compete for their service requirements amongst SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders.
SUPPORTED FUNCTIONAL AREAS
- Research and Development Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation and Analysis Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range and Instrumentation Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- Logistics Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support Supply and Provisioning Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Training Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- Program Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA) and Information Technology (IT) Support
The SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) vehicle provides U.S. Navy customers with an efficient and effective means of electronic procurement to facilitate performance-based service acquisition, leverage buying power, improve business intelligence and reduce cycle time.
VENTECH SOLUTIONS QUALITY ASSURANCE PLAN
Our Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) effectively monitors and controls Task Order performance from initial phase-in through closeout. Our master QAP will ensure delivery of consistently high quality and timely services to the Government by Ventech Solutions and our subcontractors.
Ventech Solutions’ QAP includes formal product reviews, peer reviews, walk-throughs, and inspections in accordance with the task order project plan and schedule. In addition to meeting all contractual reporting requirements, Ventech provides informal weekly progress reporting to maintain task order performance transparency and ensure we meet our commitment to excellent customer service, quality performance, and on-time on-budget solutions.
Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC)
SPARC is a multiple award, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), performance-based contract. It is available to all components within Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and all Health and Human Services (HHS) Operating Divisions to procure IT System development services from end to end. Services available through SPARC are:
OHIO DELIVERABLE BASED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
Ventech Solutions is a successful pre-qualified vendor by the Ohio Department of Administrative Services awarded to perform deliverable based information technology project services in the following categories:
NEW MEXICO STATE IT SERVICES CONTRACT
The state of New Mexico, General Service Department, IT Division awarded Ventech Solutions a five year IDIQ Information Technology professional service agreement to several agencies within the state in the following service categories: Application Support and Development IT Project Management, Planning & Analysis Services
WASHINGTON STATE IT SERVICES CONTRACT
As a Master IT Service Contract holder for the state of Washington, we offer the following: