Microsoft GOLD Certified Partner
Ventech Solutions and its continued commitment to Microsoft as a partner since 2000 proves the depth of expertise and knowledge in the Microsoft platform of solutions. The company has earned GOLD Status since 2004 and has been a Gold Partner since then.
"Ventech is the first and only Small Business company in the USA with a SEI CMMI M Level 5 assessment. The company has institutionalized and applied its CMMI Level 5 processes in all of its Microsoft capabilities. Our clients see this as a great advantage and sees us as a safe choice for their application life cycle development activities" - Gopalakrishnan Vimalanathan, Global Delivery Manager, Ventech Solutions.
Ventech has 6 areas of Microsoft specialization
- Business Intelligence
- SOA and Business Process
- Custom Development Solutions
- Information Worker Solutions
- Network Infrastructure Solutions
- Server Platform
Business Intelligence (Data Management Solutions)
Focus on delivering services, tools, and application business intelligence using SQL Server technology.
SOA and Business Process (Business Process and Integration Solutions)
Focus on implementing and deploying server-based portals for driving Internet commerce, and business process applications featuring:
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Application Integration
- Business Process Management (BPM) Internet Business
- Digital Rights Management
- Web Application/Portal Development
- Web-based Workflow/Orchestration Solutions
Custom Development Solutions (Smart Client Development)
Focus on delivering custom-developed solutions accessed through a client, such as Visual Studio, Visual Studio Tools for Office, and Microsoft Office.
Information Worker Solutions
Focus on building collaboration and group productivity solutions in any of the following areas of specialization.
- Enterprise Project Management
- Messaging and Collaboration
- Office Smart Client Development
- Office System Desktop Deployment
- Portals and Enterprise Content Management